Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy oil in Newbridge...

Options
  • 29-08-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hey guys, whats the best place to get oil in newbridge, first time having my own place and to have to buy it, any tips welcome. Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

My folks use emo oil. They allow you to pay off over time and also allow you to pay more so that the following time they get oil their in credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

McLoughlins.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dos1965

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Just got a delivery today from Capital oil Newbridge. 532 liters @72.08 cents per liter €383.47 +€51.77 vat total €435.24.

McLoughlins.

No no no, whatever you do stay away from McLoughlins. They're COD and everytime I paid them in full on delivery. Then everytime a week after the oil delivery some cranky old man from McLoughlins said I hadn't paid and I owed them money and it would take another week to sort out. I'm also not the only person to have this problem. Customer service goes a long way.

I would second Emo oil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

been buying oil from McLoughlins for 6 years - never any issue on payment or delivery or price. I give credit card details and oil gets delivered while I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

maxer68 wrote: »
    been buying oil from McLoughlins for 6 years - never any issue on payment or delivery or price. I give credit card details and oil gets delivered while I'm out.

Me too.

Advertisement