Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Books F4,F5,F6,F7,F8 and F9 for Sale

Options
  • 29-08-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi,

I have following list of books for sale. I live in Dublin city centre, if you are interested any of those books, please text me at 0879559473.

F7
    Jun/Dec2011
    KAPLAN Complete text, exam kit, Study notes, revision notes
    € 30
    F8
    Jun/Dec2011
    KAPLAN Complete text, exam kit, Study notes, revision notes
    € 30
    F4
    Jun/Dec2011
    IRL variant, DBS lecture notes, revisions notes (there is no books apply this subject)
    € 10
    F5
    2007/2008
    KAPLAN Complete text, exam kit
    € 10
    F6
    IRL variant, BPP complete text, exam kit
    € 5
    F9
    2009/2010
    KAPLAN complete text, exam kit
    € 10
    F8
    Independent colleges complete text, exam kit, Lecture notes, key notes
    € 10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

There are books for F4 - BPP publish them. I'm selling a set published for the 2011 exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mcry

Hi, How much is that F4 ACCA book?

mcry wrote: »
    Hi, How much is that F4 ACCA book?

Retail is €125 for the book and exam kit (expensive because they publish it especially for the Irish market which is of course tiny). You can have it for €60.

SBWife wrote: »
    There are books for F4 - BPP publish them. I'm selling a set published for the 2011 exams.
    Hi, Can you tell me how much is that book?

Retail is €125 for the book and exam kit (expensive because they publish it especially for the Irish market which is of course tiny). You can have it for €60.
    Hi, I am sorry I did not see you have already replied! So are these book and kit for 2011 december exams?
    If yes I am interested in!
    Do you live in Dublin?

• Advertisement

PM Sent

PM Sent

Hi, Do you still have that book? I would like to buy it!

mcry wrote: »
    Hi, Do you still have that book? I would like to buy it!

Yes, I sent you a private message with my details. Look at the upper right of your screen (right under where it says Welcome, Mcry) hit the private message tag and you should see a list of messages including the one I sent you. I think it's preferable to communicate like that rather than posting personal contact info on boards ;)

Advertisement