Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee problem

Options
  • 29-08-2011 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

On the payment page does it say

Outstanding 10/11

full time 11/12 and break the full fee into two pieces for anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

That sounds like you owe fees from 10/11 for some reason...

Might be worth a call to registrar's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 domibelle

were do i find this payments page?
    cause on the itt website its payments for 2010/2011 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

• Registered Users Posts: 23 NakedIrish

I have the same problem but it was 07/08 I owe for, I reckon it was because I dropped out that year... Did you leave college and decide to return? I'll be in tomorrow and Im going to ask in the registrars office so I'll let you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

They had to split the fee payment up as the system wouldn't allow the full 2grand to transferr at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 NakedIrish

I got a different explination, that it was an error in the system and the fee is not actually due. It will be handled as a support ticket if you go in to the registrars office and say it, they'll extend the deadline for you and get CS to update it so its not there... Should take 24 hours...

Advertisement