Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

argh!!help my phone has locked itself

Options
  • 29-08-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

i have a samsung galaxy s the screen froze so turned it off when i turned it back on it said enter network lock control key it like it locked itself and wont accept my sim i bought from o2 n sim is o2??????brought it into shop unhelpful told me update firmware DONE but still wont recognise my sim card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Did o2 supply you with phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Ya they said call samsung but am gonna go bak into shop tomorrow as still under warranty working perfect then just blocked itself for no reason my sim works in other fonts but my fone won't accept any sim now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Ya they said call samsung but am gonna go bak into shop tomorrow as still under warranty working perfect then just blocked itself for no reason my sim works in other fonts but my fone won't accept any sim now

O2 are obliged to supply you with a working phone, how long have you actually had it now op?

If it was me, I'd present it to then at 9am in the morning, and refuse to leave the shop until they either sorted the problem, or supplied you with a new phone.

Have it since nov 10 so 9months should be covered by warranty when into shop again today they havnt got a clue so I said give me unlocking code see if that works they said takes 3days so if no luck by Friday I going back in to demand they do something was like they were trying to pin blame on me saying I must have got it unlocked but why would I if it is o2phone n sim what would be the point ... My head is wreaked over it

Got unlock code didn't work have been in 3 diff O2 shops and called countless time latest today where guy in shop refused to send my phone for repair cos didn't have reciept with me even though he knew I bought it in nov cos was on his screen .. am sick to death of bad customer treatment I have received ended up just bringing to repair shop myself .. Once contract up I am switching networks

• Advertisement
Advertisement