Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE!!!

Options
  • 29-08-2011 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey!I will be attending DIT mountjoy square and I still have no accom.I am from clare so i dont know anywere in dublin.Just wondering if any1 looking for someone to rent.I found a few places i was interested in but when I rang they had already been taken.Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 iain11

have you tried http://www.belfryapts.com/ by any chance this is where me and a friend are living and both attending dit in mountjoy square, she lived there last year also. many buses serve that route to get into town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BamboozledFinn

I sent you a PM of a place that might work for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Aimeesheree

Just checked out belfry apts.To be honest i would like to be in a single room.Im still ringing around.But will have a think about it.What course are you doing if you don't mind me asking?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Hey im From Clare still looking myself for accomm. Im heading up tomoro to view places. im in DIT Bolton St.

• Advertisement

Just checked out belfry apts.To be honest i would like to be in a single room.Im still ringing around.But will have a think about it.What course are you doing if you don't mind me asking?:)

they also do single rooms in belfry as house im in has twin room and there is a single room also!

im doing access course in dit for a year and hoping to do optometry next year if all goes to plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Marenghi

iain11 wrote: »
    they also do single rooms in belfry as house im in has twin room and there is a single room also!

im doing access course in dit for a year and hoping to do optometry next year if all goes to plan!

Really? The site only mentions twin rooms. It wouldn't be a bad place for me if it did singles. I'll contact them and check.

they do have a limited amount of them could be taken already though, all i know i have a international student in my place living in the single room

Hey im From Clare still looking myself for accomm. Im heading up tomoro to view places. im in DIT Bolton St.

I rang a few places this eve and there all gone!Gona try again 2mo and try get up there soon.Thank god im not the only one who doesnt have accom!Freakin out for awile!Let me know how u get on!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭paul4green

I rang a few places this eve and there all gone!Gona try again 2mo and try get up there soon.Thank god im not the only one who doesnt have accom!Freakin out for awile!Let me know how u get on!:)

if you can't find accommodation in the city , try places on a good Dublin Bus route such as 46a or the luas...

If you're in DIT Mountjoy Square I'd say try along the red line e.g Clondalkin or Citywest. Millions of apartments all along the line.. I'm sure someone is letting a room :D

besides the luas is quick enough into North City area

hope that helps and good luck finding accom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Ya i know. Ya i will get back to you . im going upto the Hazelwood as a last resort. If i get nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jayiid

Hi im in DIT just off o connell street and im looking for a house in rathmines if you're interested?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

Jayiid wrote: »
    Hi im in DIT just off o connell street and im looking for a house in rathmines if you're interested?

Thats incredibly vague :P At least three of the campuses could be considered just off O'Connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Marenghi

iain11 wrote: »
    they do have a limited amount of them could be taken already though, all i know i have a international student in my place living in the single room

Yeah they did have some but they're all gone now. Probably would have been expensive anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Theres heaps of places on daft.ie

Rathmines seems a good bit away from my college?!

well im in cathal brugha street but lived in rathmines last year and it was such a great student area to live in,im hoping to get somewhere around rathmines or closer to town? if you're interested ill be around dublin tomorrow viewing places with one of my friends who is trying to sort his out this week :)

Rathmines seems a good bit away from my college?!

it used to take me about 20 mins to walk to cathal brugha street but the bus and luas service out to there is brilliant,the south side is just a lot safer

well im in cathal brugha street but lived in rathmines last year and it was such a great student area to live in,im hoping to get somewhere around rathmines or closer to town? if you're interested ill be around dublin tomorrow viewing places with one of my friends who is trying to sort his out this week :)

I wont make it up this week cause of work.Let me know how ye get on:)

I wont make it up this week cause of work.Let me know how ye get on:)

didnt really work out too well,have to head back up at some stage this week or next week,if you dont manage to find anywhere and are up for sharing let me know :)

• Advertisement

didnt really work out too well,have to head back up at some stage this week or next week,if you dont manage to find anywhere and are up for sharing let me know :)
    Ya im gona have a look again tonight.whats your name?

Advertisement