Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Acommodation Thread (All Accom related stuff in here please!)

Options
  • 02-09-2010 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey All,
    I am a 21 year old female just about to start a year in creative advertising in DIT Aungier Street. However I am having trouble finding accommodation. I am easy going Kildare girl and while I am expecting a heavy workload I still would be up for a laugh. I am starting at Aungier street in two weeks and wouldnt mind living near it or else somewhere along the luas line. In my little ideal world id love my own double room (ha a girl can dream.) Would be willing to join a group in search of a house or else take a spare room.

Sure get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 em09

Hey im from naas starting in Aungiers St. and am currently looking at 2bed apartments but could be open to the idea of a 3/4bed apt/house as it would bring the costs down. Im 25yr old male but like u said up for a laugh and my mate is a 23yr old girl.pm if interested.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Don't post your phone number on thread! You never know what weirdos are watching!!

Hi all,

Post all you're resquests for room mates, for appartments and for all other forms of Accomdation requests/questions should go in this thread.

It'll make things easier to find instead of having them all in the one place!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jayiid

looking for someone to share with in the rathmines area?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Marenghi

I'm also looking for someone to share. I'm going to Kevin St so anywhere southside or central would do.

Marenghi wrote: »
    I'm also looking for someone to share. I'm going to Kevin St so anywhere southside or central would do.

Im looking for something the exact same!! are you male/female? this could totally work!

• Advertisement

Looking for housemates for dame street or Rathmines area,i am a dit student looking for fun,easy going housemates,please get in touch if anyone is interested! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Errr...

Hey, I'm interested in looking for a place in Rathmines! I'm a female 1st year student, mail me on facebook if you're interested :) Louise
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/louise.florence

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Hi all,

Just wondering is there anybody still looking for accommodation? A place has become available in the apt i'm sharing. I'm looking for another female student to share large twin room in Henrietta Hall directly opposite DIT Bolton St.

Secure apartment block with security entrance gate and 24hour security guard on premise.

Apartment photos visible on daft.ie : www.daft.ie/3645374
    The photos are a true representation Of what the apt looks like. It is absolutely in perfect condition inside and fully equipped with utencils.

I have paid the Esb installation/change over of name of €300 which some landlords would ask you to pay, So you wouldn't have to pay that.
    Paying for bins/waste disposal are include In the rent price too. So hence the price of rent is very reasonable for the location!

I am anxious to get this vacancy filled as the start date of the lease is this Saturday the 10th Sept.

Any further questions PM me please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 KevinRyanMac

I am a 3rd year DIT student looking for 2 ppl to share apt in city centre.
    Perfect for anyone heading to DIT Bolton st, Cathal Brugha st, Kevin st or TCD. Close to luas & bus stops serving north and southside. Apt has 2 bedrooms, one double & one twin. 400p/m for double, 300p/m (each) for twin bins included. Very secure development with loads of amenities on you're doorstep. If intrested message me or e-mail me at: kevinryan.mac@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

• Advertisement

Im a second year DIT student and stuck for accomodation as i've left it kinda late. :eek:
    Anyone looking to share a house, Im 20, female & from Monaghan,looking to share with people who're easy going, & up for a laugh. Male or female, dont care as long as you're sound :)
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I wouldnt restrict your requirements at all, Id go with looking for housemates, anyone.
    Anyway the people you dont expect to get on with can be the best, alternatively they might not be either

• Registered Users Posts: 20 KevinRyanMac

Jayiid wrote: »
    Im a second year DIT student and stuck for accomodation as i've left it kinda late. :eek:
    Anyone looking to share a house, Im 20, female & from Monaghan,looking to share with people who're easy going, & up for a laugh. Male or female, dont care as long as you're sound :)
    :cool:

Which DIT are you in?, I have an apt lined up in Parnell St, looking for housemates, Im 19, male from wexford. 2 bed one double one twin.

Hey All,

Just been let down badly by someone last minute. :( So hence the place is available again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 barry93

looking for accomodation near DIT Aungier st or sumwhere in the city centre.
    18yr old male
    price range:around 100 euro -single room
    barryoc93@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I would advise against leaving your personal number up anywhere on boards mate. Try specifying which DIT you're going to, your price range, housemate preference etc. as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

<snip> nonsense <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Qualified Typist

Hi There
    I have a single room available to rent at €400 per month. It is on the bus route to DIT Aungier Street and also within walking distance to DIT Bolton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

<snip>

Sorry, the accommodation thread is for current DIT Students only.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭iwishihadaname

Hey,

I'm the definition of leaving things till the last minute :) I'm a female student doing a postgrad in DIT Aungier Street. Looking for fun, easy going and clean housemates. Budget is 380 max. If anyone is still looking to fill a room please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

Hi! I know I've left it pretty late seeing as college has actually started already but I was wondering if anyone had a spare room or even wants to team up to try and find one together
    Im a 22 year old female masters student mostly in Bolton but sometimes Kevin St.
    If anyone has anything let me know :D

Hi All,

I've been asked by my Lecturer to help in seeking suitable accommodation for two Norwegian students from the start of February. Just wondering if anyone knows of people looking for students/spare rooms in their apt or house for students.

They are looking for somewhere near enough to City Centre if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 victap8

• Single bed room available in Ringsend/Irishtown area
    • 2 other students living (DIT, IADT)
    • Route 3 and Route 2 buses go into town every 15 minutes
    • Route 3 from UCD to DCU
    • Route 2 from Town to Sandymount
    • Dart 7 minutes away (Lansdowne Road)
    • Tesco 2 minutes away
    • Chinese Takeaway & Chipper 1 minute away
    • Aviva Stadium
    • The o2
    • All kitchen appliances like microwave, kettle,cooker etc.
    • Rent - €333 per month
    • Heating & UPC Internet not included in rent (All costs apart from rent are divided by 3)
    • Lease until end of June
    • Plenty of crack :eek:
    If interested in a viewing ring

• David on <snip>
    • Viktor on <snip>

send a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nwynn

Looking on information on national college of ireland's campus accommodation, starting in dit kevin street in september and thinking of putting a deposit down?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cucharda

Heya,

Heading into 2nd year at DIT Kevin Street, from Shhligo &
    Looking to share with students preferably in the city centre!

Dont mind if you're male or female, a crazy nerdy beever or a big party mammel,
    I'm just looking for a comfy bed & roof over ma head!

FB mail me if you're in the same position!
    https://www.facebook.com/Clairescada
    For September 2012 - May 2012

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bowsandarrows

Hey everyone,

I'm (hopefully) going into my 4th year in Aungier Street. I'm looking to get a place within half an hour walk sometime in May. I'd like to share with one maybe two people. I'm a good housemate and easy-going. Male, from Dublin. Send me a PM if you're looking for a place around the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kieran101

Hi I'm looking for a place new DIT aungiers street for this september, i see you've went through the same search and was wondering if you could offer any advice?
    looking for shared accomm, nothing fancy just enough to see me through the college months and preferably close to the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Amy111

Hi Im thinking about going to DIT next year to do event management in DIT Cathal Brugha St. Does anyone have any suggestions on what accommodation to book? Im looking for student campus like accommodation so itl be easier to meet new people as il be going to dublin alone. Ive looked at Broadstone and Marino and am considering them for my first year. Does anyone have any opinions on that or suggestions for me? Im lost.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Hi im 2nd year, looking for accommodation in the city center if possible for the Acedemic year September 2012 - June 2013. Currently where i am is a bit far out. Looking for housemates to either rent with. There are a few area's in town that Have my eye such as (near Tara Station, townsend, docks) Any DIT students that may be interested can contact me Here dont mind if your male or female as long as your tidy.

Just said i'd get ahead of the game, of course there will be new properties up during the summer. But if your interested in this set up you can email me and we can arrange something.

*Note: due to things constantly changing i may not be able to proceed with this but i will inform you over the summer. Also it may be a day or two sometimes before i may reply to emails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Hi

Does anyone know when the best time would be to start looking for a house share for September? It's the first time I've had to do it, so I'm not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement