Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Acommodation Thread (All Accom related stuff in here please!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Avox wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know when the best time would be to start looking for a house share for September? It's the first time I've had to do it, so I'm not sure.

I was told be real estates to start looking in July/august when there are a lot more houses on the market

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Jhcx wrote: »
    I was told be real estates to start looking in July/august when there are a lot more houses on the market

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭steve2012

hopefully i'll be renting a place off one of my relations in phibsborough if i get into dit this september so its only around 15-20 min walk for DIT Bolton street i think. Think he's only gonna be chargering €50 a week because he's old and only trying to make a view pound.theres another two rooms so i guess if there is two other people starting in september and interested just tell me but i honestly wont know till july since there is student in it atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1 teenspirit

I've applied for creative and cultural industries and was wondering if anyone could recommend accommodation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

steve2012 wrote: »
    hopefully i'll be renting a place off one of my relations in phibsborough if i get into dit this september so its only around 15-20 min walk for DIT Bolton street i think. Think he's only gonna be chargering €50 a week because he's old and only trying to make a view pound.theres another two rooms so i guess if there is two other people starting in september and interested just tell me but i honestly wont know till july since there is student in it atm

hi, would the other rooms be 50€ a week too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭steve2012

PlayGirl wrote: »
    hi, would the other rooms be 50€ a week too?

i still have to get in contect with him to see is the house available but im sure the other two rooms would be €50

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Whatsername92

Hey! Currently looking for some accommodation as close to DIT, Aungier St as humanly possible!
    Does anyone have any advice on nice areas in the locality or know of good places to rent?
    I'm a 20 year old female starting 1st year in DIT in September (hopefully! :P )

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Anybody with accomodation advise for somebody heading DIT Cathal Brugha? First timer :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Does anyone have any advice on nice areas in the locality or know of good places to rent?
    To cut down on transport costs, look at Rathmines or the nearer end of South Circular Road. Aungier St is walkable from there. You might find something around Thomas St. Leeson St area has some good offers from time to time, but are likely to be snapped up as the place is generally more expensive. If you can avoid having to get a bus you'll save lots of money (which you could indeed put towards better accommodation).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/136102446407586/

This page still has a fair bit of activity guys. Worth keeping an eye out on for housemates etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 cryan009

Hi everyone,
    I am 20 and will be starting a course in DIT this september. I am looking for accommodation near to DIT Kevin street but also as cheap as possible. I started a course two years ago and dropped out after one year so aswell as not having a grant this year I will have to pay full colleges fees for first year :( If anyone knows of any cheap accomodation or digs in Dublin please let me know :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement