Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration?

Options
  • 29-08-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Do you actually have to go down to CIT for registration as a first year, or whats the story. A friend of mine just got his grant form back saying his registration fees will be paid and was told to "Hand it in when you get down there"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Do you actually have to go down to CIT for registration as a first year, or whats the story. A friend of mine just got his grant form back saying his registration fees will be paid and was told to "Hand it in when you get down there"

172582.png

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Dave_Kilkenny

I would of been far happier if you had of clicked the link, and bit a larger bolder red box around the area you wish for me to view.
    I've looked there before and I was unable to find anything relevant in regards to if I have to go down to CIT to do the registration.

The most relevant "News article" there is "Dates Announced for Registration for Continuing Education Courses"
    Personally I wasn't to sure if I fell into the category of "continuing education courses" if this was relevant to 2nd,3rd & 4th years or people continuing from the leaving cert. The only reference to going down to CIT for the registration was for "
    Adult Evening Courses"

Anyway, thanks - but more helpful and direct answers are much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

I would of been far happier if you had of clicked the link, and bit a larger bolder red box around the area you wish for me to view.
    I've looked there before and I was unable to find anything relevant in regards to if I have to go down to CIT to do the registration.

The most relevant "News article" there is "Dates Announced for Registration for Continuing Education Courses"
    Personally I wasn't to sure if I fell into the category of "continuing education courses" if this was relevant to 2nd,3rd & 4th years or people continuing from the leaving cert. The only reference to going down to CIT for the registration was for "
    Adult Evening Courses"

Anyway, thanks - but more helpful and direct answers are much appreciated.

Hehe that link was working earler today, they ****ed it up somehow, link from ff history;

http://www.cit.ie/contentfiles/Year%201%20Registration.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Dave_Kilkenny

Thank you very much,

Advertisement