Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 27th July 2009 Croke Park Multicam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

bonoman66 wrote: »
    In case there's anyone who was there or for anyone who might be interested...

On the way sooooooooooon....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTzYtlv_8k

;)

Another taste of U2 July 27th Croke Park 2009 Multicam for anyone interested in the upcoming 2 DVD Set..hope you enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PtCTTG3uY

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

This looks amazing. Awesome job! Any chance that you share the 720p version of the full show with us as well? Maybe through dime or something like this...
    I was at this show! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

sabrewulf wrote: »
    This looks amazing. Awesome job! Any chance that you share the 720p version of the full show with us as well? Maybe through dime or something like this...
    I was at this show! :)

Thanks for the feedback sabrewulf.

Absolutely - no problem. I'll have a HD version avilable to share freely not long after I share the regular 2 DVD Set.

Can't use DIME unfortunately as their new policy is far too stringent in terms of requiring anyone uploading a multicam to explicitly identify every single codec for every single shot/angle used - & I haven't got time to waste gathering that info. I understand why they are now asking - eg in order to ensure the various sources are all of a similarly high standard so the overall quality of the multicam won't turn out to be a mix of SD/HD/4:3/16:9/low qual YT clips etc..

Its unfortunate that DIME subscribers will miss out in this project I've just completed as its really good - fantastic audio & generally very high quality sources/angles for each song. Well worth a download.

I'll find somewhere I can share & let you know.

All the best ;)

Advertisement