Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Pull-up banners printed cheap?

Options
  • 29-08-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I already have a pull-up banner (2M tall) paid full whack as I needed it at short notice and got it done by my trusted local Graphic designer. I now have the design/artwork for this.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap spare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

I shopped around a few years ago but looking now I can see an 80cm (wide) one for £55 + VAT and delivery from UK.
    I wont recommend any particular company cause I cant find our invoice for them so cant recall who we got it off, but ours was around that (£110 for two + about £15 delivery)

At the time cheapest here was €115 +VAT, and that was a "big promotion" from a popular supplier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 stressless

Try the crowd below. Ive used them before for banners of a website i own, great quality and price. Only issue is that they will only ship to the UK, if you know of someone over there who can then forward the banner to you then you will be fine.

http://www.buildasign.co.uk/roller-banners

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Clearpreso

Pm sent to you

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

I asked a similar question recently and a couple of people replied that Read's are quite good and charge €95 per banner.

Must call them tomorrow and get mine sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭JD Dublin

I used The Poster Company in the past - you'll get them at 8170485 talk to Karl Norris. They do large format printing for many of the printers around town, so they know what they are doing. I have no connection with the company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭theshamu

Check out prototype print @ www.prototypeprint.ie start at €150 for unit, design and laminated graphic.

That price includes delivery too. Hope this helps.

Advertisement