Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to speak to SUCCESSFUL Business people?

Options
  • 29-08-2011 11:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

Hi i am doing a study on Successful Business people and how these people mind set helps them in there success.

If you have a few mintues spare i would like to ask a few questions via in person, phone or email whatever suits you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Hi i am doing a study on Successful Business people and how these people mind set helps them in there success.

If you have a few mintues spare i would like to ask a few questions via in person, phone or email whatever suits you.

Lol, what defines "SUCCESSFUL"?!? Any person who is running a business that is paying its bills and a few wages and it doing it legit I'd argue is extremely successful at the moment...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you do a search in the forum or go back through the pages a good bit back you will find a serious of threads titled :down the well which were a Q&A session with some of the people on here who have their own business etc. Might be worth asking them if they have some time to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You should also try to bring some focus to it.
    Anyone who is "successful" probably isn't going to have lots of spare time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 IrishGuyCork

Axwell wrote: »
    If you do a search in the forum or go back through the pages a good bit back you will find a serious of threads titled :down the well which were a Q&A session with some of the people on here who have their own business etc. Might be worth asking them if they have some time to spare.

Hi Axwell. I tried over the last few days to find that thread/post which you recommended but i couldnt find it?

Advertisement