Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - Wednesday 31th August

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

There was Tekken!?

Bah, learned some Lili combos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Tekken was fun, havent played it for a couple of months but i picked up almost all my Eddy stuff after a few matches. i think ill go back to training mode to refresh my Lee and Raven. ggs, we should have Tekken more often.

also good games in Marvel, i hope i didnt piss you off too much Onion with my Spidy/Deadpool stuff :) your She Hulk is still a beast.

i also ill start playing MK now that i see that its becoming more popular. MK has always been my fav series since MKII.

GGS every1.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

2gen wrote: »
    Tekken was fun, havent played it for a couple of months but i picked up almost all my Eddy stuff after a few matches. i think ill go back to training mode to refresh my Lee and Raven. ggs, we should have Tekken more often.

also good games in Marvel, i hope i didnt piss you off too much Onion with my Spidy/Deadpool stuff :) your She Hulk is still a beast.

i also ill start playing MK now that i see that its becoming more popular. MK has always been my fav series since MKII.

GGS every1.

Don't know how that would piss us off. Your spider man is a beast. I was the Chris player that you would not give a chance to icon10.gif

Advertisement