Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thane Direct H20 Mop

• 30-08-2011 3:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,979 ✭✭✭

Saw an ad on TV3 the other night for the H20 Mop and I am wondering is it any good. Has anyone bought or used one?. I was thinking of buying one and would like some views on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Home Appliances

dudara

Saw an ad on TV3 the other night for the H20 Mop and I am wondering is it any good. Has anyone bought or used one?. I was thinking of buying one and would like some views on it.
    I ordered one from Thane direct. When it arrived it spewed water everywhere and no steam, I sent several e mails and got no reply, then I rang them and they said they would replace it. Nothing yet,
    Just to warn you when you order they tell you they will send you classic living vouchers for discounts,. SAY NO TO THESE. as there will be money unauthorzed taken from your credit card. see the posts re classic living on boards.ie . I saw this on my credit card statement and rang them they said they would refund the money,No refund yet either. So stay away from the lot is my advice and get a steam cleaner in a shop for safety, I have had nothing but problems.
    |Yvonne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Didi80

Hi i too ordered this and returned it as it wasnt great. Im still awaiting the refund. Iv been trying to call 3 number that i got for the customer service line and i cant get an answer, not even a message to say theres no one available it just rings out. So i sent a message online but all i got was an Email to say they were trying to phone me on my mobile (I did not have anymissed calls or voice messages i checked). So iv sent another message on their site....... This is a joke, and really frustrating, i wont be ordering anything again with them.....

I sent 11 emails and 8 calls and finally got a reply saying they tried to call my mobile but got no reply, As |I work in emergency services my phone is on 24 hour call and I never missed a call or ever got a missed call or a voice mail from them This is a total scam.
    I did not receive any replacement for my mop and am down 167.97 euro for my mop and spare cloths, no steam comes out and the water does not heat. No one will answer e mails or calls and I am stuck now with a useless product. My advice is have nothing to do with them. be warned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I sent 11 emails and 8 calls and finally got a reply saying they tried to call my mobile but got no reply, As |I work in emergency services my phone is on 24 hour call and I never missed a call or ever got a missed call or a voice mail from them This is a total scam.
    I did not receive any replacement for my mop and am down 167.97 euro for my mop and spare cloths, no steam comes out and the water does not heat. No one will answer e mails or calls and I am stuck now with a useless product. My advice is have nothing to do with them. be warned

3 words for you.

They are......................

SMALL CLAIMS COURT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

I've got to be fair to them; I bought one of these about 3 years ago - was waiting a while for delivery but that turned out to be the courier losing it and not thane themselves. I've never had a problem using it at all but unless I'm doing some serious cleaning I find it handier to use an old fashioned mop & bucket. When I do use it though it's grand, no problems with temperature or anything - the only complaint I'd have is that I'd prefer a longer flex as my kitchen/diner is quite big and I have to keep plugging it in different sockets to get the whole room done.

Advertisement