Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Errors on Boards on Android

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

When I was creating a thread yesterday on my phone: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056372146 I got a JSON script error so I submitted again and it created two threads. One of them has been moved so the initial issue is fixed. I tried to create a thread on helpdesk yesterday again on my phone and I kept getting the error prefix must be selected. It was selected, I had the option Technical Error chosen.

I'm not sure if the touch.boards is out of beta but wanted to draw your attention to that.

I have created many threads on my phone before and never had any issues.

Also on my touch boards there isn't any report post option,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

That prefix issue's been reported to the dev team and a bug lodged in the tracking system. We may not see a fix for it today, but we'll see one :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Closing and marking as Resolved as the dev team have it logged and will get to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement