Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne Boards Beers this weekend(saturday the 3rd)

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

In the "Moving to OZ" thread there seemed to be a fair few people in Melbourne interested in meeting up for a beer with fellow folk so I thought Id get the ball rolling.

Who's interested in meeting up this weekend?

Ideas for a venue anyone?

Edit - Friday or Saturday?
    I can't edit the title for some reason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭blondie82

Would definitely be on for this

Can't sugest places as I don't know Melbourne yet

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Can't do Saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭seanie_k

We can change it to Friday if that suits people better. I'm easy either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

I'd love to go if its Friday, So if it suits others to do it Friday then great,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I could maybe do Friday. but not Saturday. The following weekend would be even better! City or Northside suits me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Any chance of next week, I'm working this weekend in a pub so no beer for me.:(

Any chance of next week, I'm working this weekend in a pub so no beer for me.:(

I think Im pretty booked out next weekend but I'm sure there will be a few other people on here keen for next weekend.

For the people interested in tomorrow night- few after work drinks? Brunswick st maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Would like to come meet up with you guys but a bit more notice would be good. Could join for a bit Sat but not all night and cant at all Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mr Mister

Is this still going ahead guys? Just arrived yesterday (and loving it so far!) but finding out bearings and a little jet-lagged but would be up for a couple tonight somewhere in around the CBD. I dont know good spots so relying on others to do the organising I'm afraid!

Mr Mister wrote: »
    Is this still going ahead guys? Just arrived yesterday (and loving it so far!) but finding out bearings and a little jet-lagged but would be up for a couple tonight somewhere in around the CBD. I dont know good spots so relying on others to do the organising I'm afraid!

Sent ya PM Mr Mister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

aah it's Saturday 22:39 have I missed out on beers?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭blondie82

Hi all

apologies I could only get back online today. Hope everyone enjoyed if it went ahead & count me in for the next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lucylocket82

Hi all,

I just wrote on the 'Moving to Oz' thread that id love to meet up for drinks whenever suits y'all......anyone interested???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod I'll lock this and merge a few post in the other thread ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement