Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stenaline and tesco vouchers now limited

• 30-08-2011 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Stenaline will now not accept Tesco vouchers for more than €200 return or €100 single.

Seemingly changed in May.

No change with Irish Ferries so far, no idea why Stenaline changed but it means they will lose 4 trips a year with me, and I lose out because they are soo much better than irishferries.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Changed in mid July. Not good at all.

We used Stena this Summer using Tesco tokens and it made our holiday so much cheaper.

IF to France at the end of June was working out at €300 worth of Tesco tokens as far as I could remember. If IF ditched them there is no way we could afford the full fare every year. I think it would be France every 2nd year for us. CL could be an option especially with the Celtic Horizon coming on line this October.

It is really infuriating when the UK can go Dover - Calais for the price of a tank of diesel but we have to pay nearly 10 times as much !!!!!!

Fingers crossed they hold on to IF with no restrictions or that CL get involved with Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

I was talking to a campervanner in France this year and he told me his return fair from Dover To Calais was 117.00sterling inc priority boarding,,,so by god we are geting ripped of her,big time....I paid 1100 euros to travell to and from France this summer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement