Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no registration letter!?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I still haven't received the letter of registration! Is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fab1986

Hi xxcsx,
    I'm in your same situation and moreover, since I am a first year student, I should register before the 12th September...
    I'm getting a little bit worried, also because i read on other threads that some people already received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

They send them out weekly. Relax, you will get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xxcsx

Ok thats good to hear that others are also waiting...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭homer911

My daughter's arrived this morning..

Thats great maybe it'll come over the next few days. I never thought I would want a qualification so badly when I got to 27 but I really do and it's exciting to be waiting on this letter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sciency

Yeah looks like some people got them yesterday, I didn't but I'm in work, won't be back until this evening so will see then... going back to college for the second time, it will make it more 'real' or something when I register, the next step onwards after the CAO offer last week .... counting down the days until the 12th :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I only got mine at 1 today. Must head on over to the site and see whats in shtore

I got email this morning to say that they would be sent out on Thursday :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

yeah i was looking up the website there to see if there was any info... i havent gotten anything yet about registering... hopefully it arrives soon

Hi all,
    I'm a first year postgrad student and yesterday I called the registration office and they said me to not panic if we haven't received yet the registration invitation because they started to manage them yesterday morning...
    By the way, they assured me that they are going to send the letters daily, so we should receive it in the next few days...

• Advertisement

Still no Letter......

Hi guys,
    today morning I received the registration letter (so long desired... :V).
    I registered, paid my fees and received the registration confirmation email.

I hope you received it too...

All the best!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pepper3

Still no letter for me :(
    Given up trying to ring them, it's like trying to get blood from a stone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Guys just bear in mind the office will be heavily understaffed due to cutbacks but you wont have to be registered until late October so there really is no rush.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Voltwad wrote: »
    Guys just bear in mind the office will be heavily understaffed due to cutbacks but you wont have to be registered until late October so there really is no rush.

Aswell as the office being understaffed there are a lot more freshers starting this year than in previous years. so they're gonna be extra busy. Just give them time, and as voltwad said, you have loads of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭MasterSun

Still no reg letter, but got a welcoming letter from the programme director this morning.

Advertisement