Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran Restaurants.

Options
  • 30-08-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    Could anyone recommend a nice restuarant in Bundoran?A place that does an early bird menu(on a Sunday evening)would be great.
    Thanks folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Marlborough is a nice place for dinners/family events although I have no idea what they do for Sunday dinners.

The hotels will be getting ready to start closing down for the season (:() but they're not bad either & I'd imagine they'll hold on for Sunday dinners as long as possible.

If you can go as far as Ballyshannon, Nirvana is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭The Mary Clarke

I really like Muse Restaurant in Bundoran. I ate there on Sunday evening and on a couple of other occasions. The early bird menu is from 5-7pm. It costs 24.95 for three courses with 5 euro supplement for the steak. Everything is home made even the chips. I had penne pasta on Sunday and there was no way I could finish it, it had to be two portions lol, I had asked them to add chicken to it also. The desserts are also gorgeous and home made. I would also highly recommend the fish cakes or crab cakes as a starter.
    http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g211866-d2205827-Reviews-Muse_Bistro-Bundoran_County_Donegal.html
    Hope you have a nice time no matter where you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Gotta back up the Muse vote. A beacon in a culinary black hole in my experience.

Advertisement