Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc windows draught, service required ?

• 30-08-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

As above, we have a full set of double glazed windows in the house, however they are pretty horrific, in some cases the actual side window's have falled out of alignment with the frame, and have left a large Gap which in turn is letting in cold air.

As it stands now there's a cold draught coming from the bay window in the sitting room, it's strong enough that even on a pretty calm day we need the heat on in there :(

Can anybody recommend a company who can assist ? I'd rather not look in to replacing the, just yet .. but i really need to get somebody to take a look at them now ..

Limerick / Clare area preferable please ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 16hill

pm on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 38 theMAC

PM me as well please. Living in Meath and looking to solve a similar problem.

Many Thanks,

Kevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

theMAC wrote: »
    PM me as well please. Living in Meath and looking to solve a similar problem.

Many Thanks,

Kevin

send me a pm i am dublin based glazier and have done a lot of these cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Is the fix as simple as a frame fixing strap?

Advertisement