Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cigars

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Hoping you may be able to help me, I'm looking a get some good quaility cigars for an upcoming lads night out...

We don't normally smoke, but have had cigars in the past and was wondering if anyone knows anyway in Limerick or Dublin to get good quality cigars and good prices...

Also recommendations of cigars would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Dublin based.
    Petersons
    James Fox
    The Decent Cigar Emporium

As for recomendations you'd be better off talking to the staff in the shops. They will give you something to your tastes and price range. However, if I were pushed to recomend something reasonable I'd say a Parthagas D series No.4.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think Romeo y Julieta No. 2 is a good beginners' cigar (yes it's still what I smoke: shut up!).

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

+1 The Decent Cigar Emporium

I got some Trinidad Reyes there for a stags, lovely smoke, nice size for a night out....

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

I have in the past bought cigars from Foxs and the Decent Cigar guys and both i found helpful. Even if i was looking for quite mild ones.
    I got some "Hoyo de Monterrey" which were the nicest i have ever chewed on from the grafton street outlet.

I am due to go to a wedding i a few weeks and pondering buying a box of cigars....wondering if there is any online stores ye recommend to save a few euro, perhaps sourced in another caribeen country

Advertisement