Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB connection

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, can someone respond my PM's i have sent yesterday.
    Got my phoneline connected, and now i need to order a broadband, but Eircom webpage recommends me an Eircom mobile bb.. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

finnteme wrote: »
    Hi, can someone respond my PM's i have sent yesterday.
    Got my phoneline connected, and now i need to order a broadband, but Eircom webpage recommends me an Eircom mobile bb.. :)
    Hi finnteme
    yes have picked this up this morning. Our hours on Boards are from 11:00 to 16:00 and will be back to you later today.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

any news ab. this, im without internet 2 days already..

I was told in the phone when i ordered, that there should not been any break in my internet connection etc. (the order was placed wrongly aswell etc etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

finnteme wrote: »
    any news ab. this, im without internet 2 days already..

I was told in the phone when i ordered, that there should not been any break in my internet connection etc. (the order was placed wrongly aswell etc etc)
    Hi finnteme
    I have responded to your PM by PM with new number and details. If you have any further query just let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi finnteme
    I have responded to your PM by PM with new number and details. If you have any further query just let me know.
    Tony

thanks, just send you an another pm! otherwise everything seems to be ok!

thanks for your help!

Advertisement