Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced vet in South (City) Dublin?

• 30-08-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced vet in South (City) Dublin?

I usually use Terenure Veterinary Hospital and they are very good but having not used another vet in Dublin i'm just wondering what the average price people pay.

I usually keep my lab up to date with the kennel cough vaccine in case she has to go into a kennel and i think they charged me €40 last time but she also is due for booster vaccinations as well.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

The Veterinary next to the Barge pub is pretty good. It's worth giving them a call about prices etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 galwaygirl0

Thanks that's perfect as it's close enough to my house, i'll give them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Hi, you were looking for a groomer a minute ago, can't find the post now but I've PM'd you a link.
    I cannot recommend this girl highly enough, she's nuts about mutts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 galwaygirl0

Thanks a mill i'll take a look, i probably should have combined the two posts but only thought of it after!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

miketv wrote: »
    The Veterinary next to the Barge pub is pretty good. It's worth giving them a call about prices etc.

Charlemont Vets are quite expensive (I know someone who uses them as their vet) but apparently quite good.

EDIT: Wohoo - 1000th post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Charlemont Vets are quite expensive (I know someone who uses them as their vet) but apparently quite good.

+1. I use them myself. My cat now has a better documented medical history than myself. She's also healthier than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

St Francis Animal Clinic in Inchicore. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Have moved back northside but will still go to them as the dog loves the vet!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Evac105

Using the vets on Old Kilmainham Road for our two - both dogs like the 2 vets practising there they've met (3 in total). We've found them really helpful in explaining why they want to do x, y or z in terms of treatment and quite reluctant (which we appreciate) to take any measures without being 100% convinced that it was needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

i use arc vet care in kilmacud it seems really good and my dog loves it there!

Advertisement