Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Warrenpoint Newry?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

This Friday I have arranged to see a dentist in Warrenpoint Newry, at the time of booking I had organised a life but that has fallen through.

The appointment is at 11.30am, what's the best way to get from here to there?
    Any suggestions will be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭IrishMark

CarMe wrote: »
    This Friday I have arranged to see a dentist in Warrenpoint Newry, at the time of booking I had organised a life but that has fallen through.

Motorway leads right Newry. At the appropriate exit (signposted Newry, Warrenpoint and Forkhill) exit onto the roundabout. At the roundabout travel approximately 270 degrees round the roundabout and exit under the bridge for the train tracks. Continue down to the bottom of Newry hill and follow the signposts for warrenpoint at the bottom (straight past the Quays and the Buttercrane shopping centres, taking the 2nd, possibly 3rd exit to the right after them). From there it's a straight road to Warrenpoint. Total travel time, depening on traffic will probably be about 90 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

This Friday I have arranged to see a social worker in Warrenpoint Newry, at the time of booking I had organised a life but that has fallen through.

FYP:D

Sorry to hear about your life by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I don't drive, I meant public transport but thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭IrishMark

I don't drive, I meant public transport but thanks for the reply.

Train from Connolly to Newry, (free?) shuttle bus from Newry rail station to bus station and bus to Warrenpoint...

Advertisement