Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 & XBOX Fifa 12 (& 18 Gold Packs) & DKNY Boxers @ TheHut-£35.70 (£32 w/ Vou

Options
  • 30-08-2011 1:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

780x300-H-Wk32-sf-fifv2whitea.jpg

http://www.thehut.com/offers/fifa.list

Pre order them for that price. Shipping is free to ireland. Can pay by paypal. If you are signed up to the hut, you should have got a 10% off voucher in an email over the weekend which can be used also, which works out as €36.50 approx for fifa 12 special edition with 3 DKNY boxers also. Bargain IMO. Wont get cheaper than that in Ireland. 3.5% back through fatcheese also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Will it ship day of release? How long will this offer be up for? Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

code for 10% off ?? please

Also how the hell you change the size of them???

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

Little Pea wrote: »
    Also how the hell you change the size of them???

They only have size S in black so you can't change, all sizes were available for the white ones last time I checked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Will it ship day of release? How long will this offer be up for? Cheers OP

They told me it would be shipped release day but it could take 2 weeks to get to Ireland , it usually takes awhile for them to deliver stuff .

• Advertisement

They told me it would be shipped release day but it could take 2 weeks to get to Ireland , it usually takes awhile for them to deliver stuff .

Well thats an end to that then :-) , just about to place the order hah thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Any discount code?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,203 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Don't think these will get it to you on release, I think I'm going with Gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

Ordered this last week they took £17.85 yesterday from my paypal so i think they're shipping the boxers first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Liam O wrote: »
    Don't think these will get it to you on release, I think I'm going with Gamestop.
    How much ? Hopefully Gamesnash do a promotion on it like last year .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

They ship to Ireland for free do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

Yes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

No way, never had to wait for 2 weeks myself. They will get them in stock about a week before release, and send them out a few days before the friday, and you should get it on the monday or tuesday of the next week. You wont get it on release day I know that, but im not bothered about that as id rather save 10 or 15 quid and wait a few extra days. Fifa isn't going to be as cheap as other years this year, as EA are charging the full €60 this year, unless you get a rare offer like this.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Any 10% code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

thebison wrote: »
    Any 10% code?

+1 .. Any codes out there?

ordered :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,203 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

How much ? Hopefully Gamesnash do a promotion on it like last year .
    €45 with €2 shipping that is very likely to get it to you on release and €5.50 shipping option that's guaranteed for release and possibly a few days early as it's couriered. It's free shipping for orders over €150 though so if you get a few mates or family to go in on it with you or buy a couple of the other games that you are guaranteed to buy over the winter with it you get the express shipping for free, think that's what I'm going to do as my brother will be getting it as well and Gears 3 and MW3 are pretty much locks for me this winter.

link: http://www.gamestop.ie/39605_Xbox_360_FIFA_2012.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Looking for 10% off code also.

I get all the hut's poxy emails but I deleted lots of them yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

"Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes"

so the 10% doesn't apply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭baldshin

It does, used it earlier! Just wish I didn't have to get the boxers in white, damn my big package!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

baldshin wrote: »
    It does, used it earlier! Just wish I didn't have to get the boxers in white, damn my big package!

Could you post the code please?

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There should be the usual promos on the 1st couple of weeks of issue.
    Tesco will be one of the cheapest going on previous years,
    Smyths, Game etc following not far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You can buy the game on its own for £38.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

If anyone had a 10% code that would be great

They have had a 10% discount coupon every week for last 4 for those who signed up to the emails.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

I along with many others used the 10% discount and it worked fine. I cant imagine they will go cancelling orders over that though, its only 10% off.

You are right, discount codes can be used.

For some reason my 10% code wouldn't work but I managed to get the £5 off when you spend £45 one to work.

The discount codes are locked to email address as far as I know so unfortunately can't be shared.

You can buy the game on its own for £38.

Why would you do that if you can buy it for £35.70 (with 3 pairs of cacks thrown in).
    If you don't want the cacks give them away, it's still cheaper with or without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Why would you do that if you can buy it for £35.70 (with 3 pairs of cacks thrown in).
    If you don't want the cacks give them away, it's still cheaper with or without them.

Ooo a whole £2.30 saved.

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    Ooo a whole £2.30 saved.

Well done. You finally get the point of the thread, and indeed the forum, then.

Advertisement