Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars/Clubs

Options
  • 30-08-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What are the best student bars/clubs closest to the college and in the Tallaght area?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

The metro is basically the student bar, does 3.50 drink all day and does pretty nice food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The metro is basically the student bar, does 3.50 drink all day and does pretty nice food too.

Hopefully the feckers don't do what they done last summer and increas prices last year drinks were €3 go back in September and they were €3.50.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Vitamin T

Yeh Metro is always good for a lunchtime trip (for the food I mean now!:D)

Nightclubs around the place aren't too great really! Plaza is probably the main one and has a cheap night on Sundays, drinks €2.50 but its something like €10 in! The odd college social is on over there aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Most the college socials tend to be away from tallaght though, this year there were socials on in wrights, the academy, the palace, tramco I think there was only one social actually in tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Most the college socials tend to be away from tallaght though, this year there were socials on in wrights, the academy, the palace, tramco I think there was only one social actually in tallaght.

Thankfully, it's a lot easier to get from town to Tallaght at night (Nitelink) than it is from Tallaght back into town.

The Traffic Light ball was in The Button Factory too wasn't it, so a nice varity of places to suit everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement