Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunlop Wellington Wellies Boots

• 30-08-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any where in Waterford city that sells dunlop wellies? I tried the camping shop on Quay but no joy I can get them on ebay but need them for Friday morning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Guineys on georges st. usually stock Dunlop Wellies, dont know if they'd have any in stock at the moment though. Worth a try though, think theyre about 12.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I'm fairly sure I saw Dunlop ones for sale in B&Q. On the ailses to the right as you come in the door. Was a while ago now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

mytime wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know of any where in Waterford city that sells dunlop wellies? I tried the camping shop on Quay but no joy I can get them on ebay but need them for Friday morning.
    Electric Picnic?

Just don't pitch your tent at the foot of a hill...

22424842_bef76a2ce9_z.jpg

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah it'd probably take more than wellies to get you out of that one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I got a a pair in Morris' not too long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Thanks everyone got them in morris' this morning, just hope i wont need them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If it is for Electric Picnic then you'll be pleased to know that nearly all weather models are now showing only mild amounts of rain (small bit Saturday morning) throughout the festival. Heavy rain looks likely for Monday morning though, so don't expect to be going home looking daycent :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

AdMMM wrote: »
    If it is for Electric Picnic then you'll be pleased to know that nearly all weather models are now showing only mild amounts of rain (small bit Saturday morning) throughout the festival. Heavy rain looks likely for Monday morning though, so don't expect to be going home looking daycent :p

Yes the weather is looking much better now then it was during the week. roll on tomorrow morning :pac::pac:

Advertisement