Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiant Silvergun XBLA out September 14th

Options
  • 30-08-2011 2:50pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭

All you people unfortunate enough not to have experienced this classic game will have your chance on 14th of September. It's far and away my favourite shmup ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Yahey!!!
    Does Judgement Silversword come with that??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Who needs judgement silversword! Anyway there was another shmup that had it recently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

About ****ing time Treasure *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Who needs judgement silversword! Anyway there was another shmup that had it recently.

Only a non Wonderswan owner would say that:pac:
    Whats the other shmup called?

I'm really hyped for Radiant Silvergun

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Eschatos is the game with Judgement Silversword as an extra.

Unfortunately, like all current gen Japanese releases, it costs a small fortune to import: http://www.play-asia.com/Eschatos/paOS-13-71-br-49-en-70-44aa.html (around a fiver cheaper on yes-asia though, with free shipping)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Eschatos I think. Came out on the 360 and included some of the teams previous wonderswan games as a bonus on the disc which included judgement silversword. Not sure it's available anymore except on ebay for extortionate prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Stop making me want to sell stuff to pay for a 360, retr0!

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Stop making me want to sell stuff to pay for a 360, retr0!

Well it would be cheaper than buying a saturn with the game :)

Anyway if it makes you feel better it's not as good as everyone says it is. It's much better! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Anyway if it makes you feel better it's not as good as everyone says it is.
    Oh, oka--
    It's much better! :P
    ;_;

It's out today. The Demo is incredibly short. Instabuy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If people don't buy this I will weep for mankind!

I approve this product and / or service.

Advertisement