Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

randomly banned from Snobbiest comments you ever heard - no reason

Options
  • 30-08-2011 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

I appear to be banned from "snobbiest comments you ever heard" thread even though i recall no breach or trouble, i haven't been there in ages and ages. Why is this please and when can i have this ban removed?

Thank you, bye

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's not possible to be banned from a thread. You might be directed my a mod to not post on a given thread, but that's the closest there is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

i wonder is it in after hours. i was barred out of that a while back. when wil that one be lifeted then i wonder?

thank you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If it's this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73271819

then, yes, it's in AH.

Your AH ban was 14 days and will be up in 8 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement