Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Buy the New York Times in Dublin

Options
  • 30-08-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm looking to get my hands on the review of books, so I guess that's the Sunday issue, but I'd also like to get a copy of the daily NYT.

Does anybody know of a shop in Dublin that regularly carries the daily NYT and/or the Sunday edition?

Thanks.

-Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 damiansynnott

I know Reeds on Nassau St have a pretty large newspaper collection, both national and international, so I'd try there, you would imagine they would carry something as big as the New York Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

FYI The New York Review of Books is different to the New York Times book review section some people get the two confused.

The NYT company also publishes the International Herald Tribune and distribute this internationally rather than their flagship title. I've never seen the physical NYT here in Dublin but a digital subscription covers the entire paper, or they allow access to a certain amount of content per month FoC.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

It's been a while since I've been into Town, but doesn't Easons on O'Connell St still sell it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Tower Records on Wicklow Street used to sell international newspapers. I haven't been in there for a while so they may no longer do so.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

Easons is your best bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭gdkaufmann

Thanks all. Sadly I just called Reads and Easons and neither carries it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

gdkaufmann wrote: »
    Thanks all. Sadly I just called Reads and Easons and neither carries it

Because they don't distribute the NYT outside of the US. I have a digital subscription if you want a particular article.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

You can also get it as an iPhone app. I think the little newsagent on the stairway inside the Powerscourt Centre sells international newspapers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alvinphee42

Bookshops? Or order it online?

Your Belfast lad, Alvin Phee.

Advertisement