Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 100 Game Trailers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No surprise at number 1 expecially from GT who cant stop **** over bioshock

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

VinLieger wrote: »
    No surprise at number 1 expecially from GT who cant stop **** over bioshock

deservedly so, trailer does everyting they say it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

deathrider wrote: »
    Amazing as the graphics are in that trailer, and gentle as the story is, it still manages to bore the crap outta me each and every time.

+1 on this.

i still cant understand wtf people see in that trailer. Its boring.

yeah yeah, cute cute, and so?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i still cant understand wtf people see in that trailer. Its boring.

yeah yeah, cute cute, and so?
    deathrider wrote: »
    Amazing as the graphics are in that trailer, and gentle as the story is, it still manages to bore the crap outta me each and every time.

Needs more 'splosions! :pac:

It's a great trailer. Fantastic design, with excellent music (Millars Crossing btw). It's pretty much sums up a Team Ico trailer perfectly. Doesn't give much info about the game, bar giant birddog and boy, but i love it.

Shame we'll never bloody see the game again though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Kiith wrote: »
    Needs more 'splosions! :pac:

It's a great trailer. Fantastic design, with excellent music (Millars Crossing btw). It's pretty much sums up a Team Ico trailer perfectly. Doesn't give much info about the game, bar giant birddog and boy, but i love it.

Shame we'll never bloody see the game again though :rolleyes:

But nothing happens. Big dog, small boy... and nothing else! I might go "aaaaaaaaaw" for a minute, but that's about the most reaction it'll get outta me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

The Top 10 User Voted trailers are up now on Game Trailers. I noticed on thing they all have in common; beautiful music scores. Music plays a tremendous factor in the choices by fans; some what ironic considering the nature of the poll... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Delighted with No.1 ! :D

Advertisement