Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Next Gen Broadband?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Interested in switching to Next Gen broadband, according to Bonkers.ie it's available in my area. If I PM someone my details can it be done via Boards w/out me calling in? How long roughly does it take to switch to the quicker speed? I have replaced the original Netopia router aswell with my own router as it eventually packed up after nearly 5 years! Does that matter?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

token101 wrote: »
    Hi,

Interested in switching to Next Gen broadband, according to Bonkers.ie it's available in my area. If I PM someone my details can it be done via Boards w/out me calling in? How long roughly does it take to switch to the quicker speed? I have replaced the original Netopia router aswell with my own router as it eventually packed up after nearly 5 years! Does that matter?

Thanks

Hi token101,

Thanks for your post.

Please PM your broadband phone number and I will look into this.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement