Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mandolin/mandola player

Options
  • 30-08-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

looking to jam and play gigs with an originals band preferably but will also consider covers. into neil young, the band, planxty, and all types of folk, acoustic, roots and country music. dublin based and can travel.

pm me if interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

<removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myshka

im a singer.. do mostly planxty, andy and paul, dolores keane, john faulkner some sweeneys men, dubliners, clannad, the bothy band, anne briggs and recently getting into some scottish folk.
    i sing at afew sessions in town when i get the chance, id love to start something! let me know if you wanna meet

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

pm sent

Advertisement