Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.de?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,
    just wondering if there is an equivalent to boards.ie in Germany. i.e. an online forums which takes contributions from a wide range of people on a wide range of issues.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I think this was asked before and the answer seemed to be "not quite". ToyTown comes close.

Incidentally, there is a discussion board for German expats in Ireland. I've forgotten what it's called; can anyone provide a link to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Tremelo wrote: »
    Incidentally, there is a discussion board for German expats in Ireland. I've forgotten what it's called; can anyone provide a link to it?

It's actually not an expat discussion board anymore, but a commercial and advert-laden tourist-oriented board with a few German speakers left waxing lyrical about Ireland, or their holiday therein. Almost all expats left, probably scattered around boards.ie :D.
    Not worth linking to it, imo.

To my knowledge there is nothing like boards.ie in Germany. Toy Town is probably the nearest, at least for English speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Tremelo wrote: »

www.irland.net

I'll let you decide for yourself if it's worth it or not ;)

Advertisement