Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving into Courtyard???

Options
  • 30-08-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering about courtyard student village? I moving up thurs, cant wait, just wondering what they like? or has anyone moved in and what do they make of them, thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Dont live in courtyard but know friends who did! Nice spot, nice houses! But a good bit away from college on a rainy day! Can avail of the Brookfield bus if that still operated though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 galaxy692

Dont live in courtyard but know friends who did! Nice spot, nice houses! But a good bit away from college on a rainy day! Can avail of the Brookfield bus if that still operated though!
    ya the bus still their but i drive so i be ok, is it a good place for partys??

Advertisement