Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Galway?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

its either that or rasai na gaillimhe which has been filming in and around the city for the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marcia Lustley

yep, they were filming at the conradh na gaeilge archway today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 onzie

Someone else told me that they'd seen filming just outside Oranmore as well last week - that one was prob more likely film related as it involved a naked man dashing across a field or maybe Rasai na Gallimhe is getting racey (god - I just can't resist)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

barone wrote: »
    its either that or rasai na gaillimhe which has been filming in and around the city for the last few weeks

Saw that being filmed. 'your man' from bachelors walk is in it. I took some photos, will upload

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

There's also a movie (comedy) called 'Seven Songs for Amy' being filmed in Galway at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Filming all day today in Barna Woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Filming the dogging for FHE, is it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Maybe this is what is happening out in Gort today so?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Some comedy I think. Do you know that Galway is the second busiest place for movies and TV after Dublin and Wicklow.

Something to be proud of, something you can stick it to those Cork people.:D

Advertisement