Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Looking to get an old small tattoo covered up & i'm considerig getting one of a running/rearing horse! Horses are very special to me. Any one recomend a good tattooist in Limerick that could do this?:rolleyes: Any of ye guys got horse tats, pictures please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Looking to get an old small tattoo covered up & i'm considerig getting one of a running/rearing horse! Horses are very special to me. Any one recomend a good tattooist in Limerick that could do this?:rolleyes: Any of ye guys got horse tats, pictures please?

I have absolutely nothing of value to add to this thread other than yayanotherhorseperson:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jenny penny

ha ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

This is the basis of what's on my outer thigh

http://www.pixel77.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/blind-angel-on-horse-and-warrior-woman.jpg

But unfortunately not done near Limerick :(
    (The tatt is on pg 318 of the you show me mine etc thread, if you want a better look):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jenny penny

wow karen, that's amazing!!! Ur braver then i'll ever be, that's bloody huge. I love it!! Mine how ever will be much smaller.:D Was it cork you got it done ? Maybe worth travelling:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

wow karen, that's amazing!!! Ur braver then i'll ever be, that's bloody huge. I love it!! Mine how ever will be much smaller.:D Was it cork you got it done ? Maybe worth travelling:confused:

Dublin! Ah sure, it's like pringles, once you pop you can't stop!
    Just find an image you really love and bring it to a tattooist that has a good rep. If he's worth his salt, he'll be able to turn it into an amazing bit of work :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement