Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J.M.Sanchez Esq. (PM Inbox Spam)

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Just got this message as a PM in my inbox, I presume all is above board and I'll be getting my money asap.

Hello,

My sincere apology for this unsolicited letter, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Juan Sanchez,I am a lawyer here in Marbella,Spain.I got your contact information from your country’s public records.

A client of mine died in an auto accident here in Marbella,before her death, she had a deposit to the sum of US$17,500,000:00 (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)with a Finance company. The Finance company has mandated me to present a NEXT OF KIN to make Claims before the fund gets confisticated or be declared as unclaimed and will be forwarded into the government coffers.For these reasons, I decided to contact you,because she did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper she deposited the fund with the Finance House.

I will like you to stand as the next of kin. As her personal Attorney, I will place your name as the next of kin. I will prepare every relevant document legally that will assist your claims and facilitate the release of the fund to you as the new beneficiary.

Note that this transaction is free from any kind of risk,as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the Finance House releases the fund into your account, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit.

Reply via my private email address your contact telephone numbers to enable me call you and give you more details about this transaction. You can also call for further clarifications. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

J.M.Sanchez Esq.
    Email:juansanchez1@gmx.es
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Use the report PM option to send it straight to the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

He was nuked this morning.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've deleted all his PMs so this shouldn't be an issue any more. No doubt he'll be back though, this is about the 4th or 5th time we've seen this spam.

You can do that? :eek:

There's still one in my Inbox from juansanchez1. Dirty re-regs.

Orion wrote: »
    You can do that? :eek:

Yep, we can delete them, but contrary to popular myth we can't read other people's PMs.

I think that stray one should be gone from your inbox now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That's Juan persistant spammer.

If you weren't such a handsome guy I'd take exception to my pm space being invaded. But you know ... whatever

Can Frada be banned from/for life plox? That was fcuking dreadful. :mad:

If you weren't such a handsome guy I'd take exception to my pm space being invaded. But you know ... whatever

You can get away with so much on good looks alone ;)
    Can Frada be banned from/for life plox? That was fcuking dreadful. :mad:

Done. Sorry Frada, it's for the best.

Advertisement