Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boredom!!

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

in cappa now and barely a whisper I'm the only person in my apatment! Any chance of any bita craic going on around the place??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

mty92 wrote: »
    in cappa now and barely a whisper I'm the only person in my apatment! Any chance of any bita craic going on around the place??

its cappa get used to it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

people like you should be in plassey

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mty92

don't i know now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Well I know there's a barbecue for post-grads on in the Stables, you could always hop along to that if you wanted :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

people like you should be in plassey
    It's Kilmurry where it's happening this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭joey12

there really isn't many first years in cappa usually, good few of those doctors there too.

But give it time I always find the cappa people will find each other and have some "exclusive" cappa parties.

If your looking for the craic that plassey and kilmurry have your in the wrong place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Markyy

Just wander down to plassey, partys on daily. Kilmurray seems a bit iffy with the security they've been very annoying every night we've been there so far. Plassey security on the other hand are awesome!

Advertisement