Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripping a caravan

• 30-08-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi i have a swift rapture and bought it to do it up,but to my amasement when i got it home i didn't look properly at all..TBH i dunno much about caravans boats would be my thing

No1 there is a leak from the skylight,so i pulled the ceiling down and the wood that is holding the skylight is rotten also the beam going across the width of the ceiling is rotten too...

I haven't looked at the walls yet but the ceiling was enough to tell me the damage was done,all the presses and cubards are bone dry,bunks are ok so are the toilet,sink and fridge and cooker....

So can someone please tell me where to start,the best possible way not to break anything sellable

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭db

Check out this site - there isn't much they haven't tackled and it will give you a good idea where to start.
    http://www.1carpc.co.uk/wcdr/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭forsaleireland

Thanks for that,just finding my way around it now,sold the bunk of it,pulled the fridge out yesterday,got a lot to do in a short space of time b4 i scrap it...

Advertisement