Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey I've been trying to login to ucd connect and it keeps saying my password is wrong. It's DDMMYY right? So, hypothetically, if I was born on the first of march 1992 my password would be 010392?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

ItsAtrick wrote: »
    Hey I've been trying to login to ucd connect and it keeps saying my password is wrong. It's DDMMYY right? So, hypothetically, if I was born on the first of march 1992 my password would be 010392?

You're thinking of UCD SISWEB. That uses the day/month/year birthday PIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Conor108 wrote: »

Your sisweb pin is the same as your UCD Connect pin, or at least mine is..

@OP, you're using your CAO number as your username, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

._. wrote: »

Oh roysh I changed both of mine last year, must have forgotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ItsAtrick

._. wrote: »
    Conor108 wrote: »

Yeh, am I supposed to seperate the password with a hyphen or something? I'm confused.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No, you don't need to separate the password. Just DDMMYY.

Try logging in from the IT page or something. I'm in 3rd year and had difficulty logging in on the home page last week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ItsAtrick

Try logging in from the IT page or something. I'm in 3rd year and had difficulty logging in on the home page last week.
    Tried it, no joy. I'll give them a ring tomorrow. Thanks for the help in anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

ItsAtrick wrote: »
    Tried it, no joy. I'll give them a ring tomorrow. Thanks for the help in anyways.

Are you properly registered through SIS? That may be the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

This one worked for me when the one on the home page wouldn't. The student desk emailed it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pinksalt

Does anyone else think it is overly time consuming trying to register on line with UCD and that their system is not very user friendly. i have wasted an entire morning and still not succeeded.

Advertisement