Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Childs ear piercing

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi can anyone help my daughter got her ears pierced about 8-10 wks ago the problem is she was sick the last night and complained they were hurting so we took them out it was her hair getting tangled in them but wasn't going to argue with sick child but problem is they out 2 days now and when I tried putting them back in seems they've closed there has to be a way to put them back in again without paying another 45 euro or hurting the child someone has to no an easy way to do this please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

nope, though i wouldn't let anyone under 13 get ear piercings there's no other way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

What age is the kid? If she's young you're probably better off just letting them close up and she can get the pierced again when she's older.

Only thing I can think of is to try putting some thinner jewelery in, because they may have just tightened up. Won't be much use if they were gunned, because you probably won't be able to find any thinner earrings.

Advertisement