Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80s wedding dresses

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

This is a bit of a strange one but i will put it out there and hope for the best...My wife is organising a hen night for her sister.As a theme she wants everyone dressed in 80s wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses...The problem is getting them..They are on ebay but none deliver to ireland...Has anyone any idea where we might pick some up.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mccarre4

try charity shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

There should be lots of them in Charity shops.

I volunteer in a charity shop and it's strange that I saw your post today.

The shop I work in has sold two such wedding dresses only in the past week. One I sold for €10 and the other one for €20.

In both cases the hen organiser wanted to give more money, I just told them to enjoy their night and next time they are clearing their clutter to bring it to our shop.

Realistically the only time a charity shop will sell these 80's dresses is for hen nights, no bride really wants a horrendous meringue for their actual wedding.

Best of luck :)

Advertisement