Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Alarm installer for Galway

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a home alarm installer for Co Galway. [Barna/Furbo area]?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Check out the PSA register of licenced installers
    In the search window enter your area, to narrow the search.
    As always, contact a few installers & get at least 3 quotes. Insist on a call out to survey what work & equipment is required. That eliminates any nasty extras later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

NightGuard have a lot around east galway but I've heard good and bad about them.
    <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MOC1972

My Family have used a company called <snip> they are very easy to deal with and lots of advice he is fitting an alarm for my parents back home at the moment they are not to far from barna if you want his number PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Looks like the latter of my recommendations is no longer licensed.
    No mention of csi either

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

aburke wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a home alarm installer for Co Galway. [Barna/Furbo area]?

Due to the fact you need a licensed installer I would be only using one from the PSA website. Recommendations are always good to have but please check to see they have a license.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unlicenced installers removed.

Advertisement