Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted for Original Alternative/ Indie/ Rock Band

Options
  • 30-08-2011 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

We are an original band with an album worth of material looking for a talented guitarist to step in. Looking for someone capable of playing rhythm and lead guitar when needed.

We are looking for someone with experience and creativity who can offer a decent amount of commitment and input to the band. We are currently based in South City Dublin, and rehearse regularly in Harold’s Cross.

Below is a link to a self produced demo, have a listen … if you like what you hear, send us on an mp3/myspace/youtube/soundcloud etc of yourself, cheers !

www.myspace.com/theresotones

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Willy_H

Sounds good. PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Do you get many gigs? I could play that kind of stuff easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SeanG17

Story lads, looking to get into a new band and really liked your sound, live in City Center so getting to practice would be no bother. Would be really keen on jamming with ye to work on ideas, I've been in bands for years as Singer, Guitarist and Bassist, havnt got a demo of guitar stuff to send ye at the minute but could get something together soon. Have all my own gear and that, I've worked as a sound engineer in the past so running the gigs is no bother either. Gimme a shout if yer interested.

Advertisement