Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEAR in St.Pats

• 30-08-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey , is there anyone else heading up for the HEAR orientation to st.pats this thurs & fri?? :) Or anyone that was part of this in the past & can tell me what happens during the two days? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Artchic15

Yeah I'm heading :) Havn't a clue what we are going to be at but sure guess we'll find out soon enough! The DCU HEAR thing started on tuesday and is running till saturday and they are playing games to get to know each other :P you staying overnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer92

Kuel :) Oh right we'l prob be doing something the same so :P haa.. Am yeah i am :) are u? Should be a bit of craic anyway :) At least we'l all get to know eachother :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Artchic15

Ha probably! :) Do u know how many are going? I was told that we got split up into Bed and BA! I'm Bed which are u? Yep i'm staying too! No point heading home! Ha should be good enough craic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 arod

how did anybody who went to this get on? was there many there? what kinda things did yous do?

too many questions? :P

Advertisement