Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An office phone/Headset

Options
  • 30-08-2011 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

HI all,

This might seem like an odd question but I have found it increasingly fustrating to find in my local area or even nationally.

I am self employed and have my office in my home. I am trying to source an office phone, single line, that will have a decent display to see numbers coming in etc, a memory bank to store numbers, and then to have a good compatiable headset e.g plantronics, to support it. There are plenty of companies out there that will support telephone infrastructures for a number of office phones, so my request is a little too small for them.

But then I may be wrong, and this is where I ask the help of you out there? Do you know somewhere or a contact that I should speak to, to get this? I am based in Cork, but this doesn't need to be a factor I guess in deciding on a phone.

Thanks in advance for help

Regards
    Old Abbey

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement