Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for a big group?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,

I will have a group of folks with me, about 50 or so, this Friday, I was wondering if anyone knew any place to meet, that has low music, and not be squeezed in. I wim not sure Ill be able to make reservations on a Friday night, but will be trying tomorrow, just wanna see your suggestions first, ta very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Hi all,

I will have a group of folks with me, about 50 or so, this Friday, I was wondering if anyone knew any place to meet, that has low music, and not be squeezed in. I wim not sure Ill be able to make reservations on a Friday night, but will be trying tomorrow, just wanna see your suggestions first, ta very much!

Bia Bar.. loads of space, cool enough music, central, good drinks promos...

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

What time are you heading out at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

The Market Bar on Fade street would be idea. Good location and plenty of room inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Nancy Hands near the phoneix park can deal with large groups.

Advertisement