Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

deep car scratches

Options
  • 30-08-2011 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

today I managed to make some scratches on my VW Polo '97,my first car :(.I touched a wall while I was coming on the gate,I wanted to avoid my dog passing by:(some of the scratches are quite bad.
    I know there are a few more threads around here about this problem but quite old posted. Maybe you have any idea where I can go for a cheap deal to fix this.

Any suggestions much appreciated:)
    D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Diana_R wrote: »
    Hi,

today I managed to make some scratches on my VW Polo '97,my first car :(.I touched a wall while I was coming on the gate,I wanted to avoid my dog passing by:(some of the scratches are quite bad.
    I know there are a few more threads around here about this problem but quite old posted. Maybe you have any idea where I can go for a cheap deal to fix this.

Any suggestions much appreciated:)
    D.

Just take a load of yokes and listen to some hard house and you'll be sorted!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Just take a load of yokes and listen to some hard house and you'll be sorted!

Not very helpful - did you not read the post?

Clearly the OP needs to get his/her hands on an oldskool mix tape, not an MP3file or CD for that matter but a TDK C90 (C60 a no-no) mix tape of early 90s (because that was the best time) techno and pop it into the car stereo, that should sort it out quickly enough. If not I'd recommend Ibiza.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Moved from clubbing.... presumably the OP will get better advice here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Diana_R

I thought this website is for being helpful not for discussing the taste of someone's in music.By the way Billy Idol rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭McP2011

Well if there are right deep it will need filled and sprayed any bodyshop could do it for you...if you say where you are located someone might know of a good bodyshop in your area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Diana_R wrote: »
    I thought this website is for being helpful not for discussing the taste of someone's in music.By the way Billy Idol rocks!

Billy Idol. Now there's a man who has enjoyed coming on a few gates in his time I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭DidYouSquirt?

Post a picture...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Diana_R

here is a pic with the door damaged http://i53.tinypic.com/zjcr68.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭McP2011

Get a door in a breakers.

Advertisement