Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Best To Store Garlic?

Options
  • 30-08-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I've just dug out my garlic, got a great crop. However this is my first crop so I have been researching the best way to store it. Have read every combination of light/dark, cool/cold, paper bags/mesh bags etc.
    Anyone have any experience on how best to keep it? I probably have about 6 months worth for cooking.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I plait bunches of mine and hang it in the shed, it keeps very well. There are lots of demonstrations on Youtube if you don't know how to plait.

Advertisement