Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options
  • 30-08-2011 1:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

Thought you guys here would be interested in this offer:

780x300-H-Wk32-sf-fifv2whitea.jpg

http://www.thehut.com/offers/fifa.list

Pre order them for that price. Shipping is free to ireland. Can pay by paypal. If you are signed up to the hut, you should have got a 10% off voucher in an email over the weekend which can be used also, which works out as €36.50 approx for fifa 12 special edition with 3 DKNY boxers also. Bargain IMO. Wont get cheaper than that in Ireland. 3.5% back through fatcheese also.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Use this thread for any discussion regarding prices or special offers available for FIFA 12 on Xbox and Ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Cheers for the offer! 44.50 with another 2 euro off if bought through fatcheese.com....
    42.50 fifa 12 with free jocks, sure ya cant go wrong:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Cheers for the offer! 44.50 with another 2 euro off if bought through fatcheese.com....
    42.50 fifa 12 with free jocks, sure ya cant go wrong:pac:

Probably won't have it on release day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

James__10 wrote: »
    Probably won't have it on release day :o

I can wait a few days:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Feck it, needed new jocks, so jumped on that - free FIFA! Cheers, :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Offer's over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Any sites that I could pre order this and get it on release day?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

tommy89 wrote: »

gamesnash.ie - they have a forum in the Biz - Talk to up at the top.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tommy89 wrote: »

Gamestop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

This'll be my first year buying FIFA as soon as it comes out (usually buy PES on its release day) but do shops start to sell it for a few minutes just before closing time on the night before it officially releases like they do with PES?

• Advertisement

xtra-vision should stay open for the release, you'll pick it up in any tesco 24hr that sell games,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Haven't bought a FIFA game in over a decade, does anywhere tend to drop below 40 quid on release?

amacachi wrote: »
    Haven't bought a FIFA game in over a decade, does anywhere tend to drop below 40 quid on release?

Tesco and Argos did last year

Yeah normally Tesco sells fifa for around 38 euro but they sell out fairly quick so i'll be going in their at around 9am on release day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

It unlikely to be that cheap this year, read this from a few months ago: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/fifa-12-rrp-upped-to-54-99

They might sell for €45 or €50 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Digitalism wrote: »
    It unlikely to be that cheap this year, read this from a few months ago: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/fifa-12-rrp-upped-to-54-99

They might sell for €45 or €50 though.
    That's england though, their exclusive deals would have nothing to do with over here, and afaik fifa is a loss leader used to get mass amounts of people into their shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

Tesco always sell it cheaper, i've bought fifa from tesco the last two years and i think it was only €34.99. They also sell PES cheaper too and with PES12 looking good this year i'l be purchasing that too.

Trust me dont waste your money buying it in Game, Gamestop or Xtravision it will be at least €10 dearer. Just be quick on the day in getting to the stores as they dont stock as much copies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

anywhere to get cheap fifa 12

its out in 2 weeks so just checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

darokane wrote: »
    xtra-vision should stay open for the release, you'll pick it up in any tesco 24hr that sell games,

Xtravision never stays open for FIFA, it will be for CoD though!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

anyone know if Tesco would be doing the special edition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Whats in the special edition exactly? Is it just the Ultimate team stuff or do you get live season aswell?

Have no interest at all in Ultimate team....

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

joe123 wrote: »
    Whats in the special edition exactly? Is it just the Ultimate team stuff or do you get live season aswell?

Have no interest at all in Ultimate team....

its just the ultimate team gold packs (24 packs, 4 per month for 6 months)
    you are gonna have to buy the live season i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Willie Stroker

Surprised no-one mention the fact fifa was like 60 euro the night it came out last year in tesco and was reduced by 15-20 quid the morning after.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Finno59

anyone know what its going to be in symths? there website said 54.99 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tombomb7

Surprised no-one mention the fact fifa was like 60 euro the night it came out last year in tesco and was reduced by 15-20 quid the morning after.

Yeah, I found that out too, went to Tesco the following day with the game and receipt and got the difference back no problem.:cool:

I'm going to pop into tesco this evening to see if I can preorder it there. The guy saying xtravision doesn't stay open is right, it doesn't. If you want to buy it from a store Tesco is without doubt the cheapest spot. Online is a different story I guess. I'll be heading to tescos at 12am on the 29th Sept. :D

I traded in Fifa 11 yesterday in xtravision and got €8 for it. I was told that Fifa 12 will cost around €50

James__10 wrote: »
    I traded in Fifa 11 yesterday in xtravision and got €8 for it. I was told that Fifa 12 will cost around €50

€8? xtra-vision used to be great for their trade in prices

Didn't really bother me to be honest. When I get Fifa 12 next week i'll never play 11 again

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tombomb7

I'm pretty sure HMV is one of the best places to trade in games. I've compared it to Gamestop, Xtravision and GAME. You do get more back from there. I haven't checked to see how much I'd get on FIFA 11 yet though.

• Advertisement

E8 isn't bad for a game nobody will ever buy second hand.

Personally if I was running a game shop I wouldn't hand out E8 for a game that will never sell.

Advertisement